- 10-Mar-2017 to 09-Jun-2017 (EST)
- Edina, MN, USA
- Full Time
- Urology Associates
Medical, Dental, 401k match, Basic Life, Short/Long Term Disability, HSA, FSA, PTO and Holiday
COMPANY NAME: Urology Associates, LTD, a division of Minnesota Urology P.A.
Job Title: Clinical Assistant
Reports To: Clinic Supervisor
Responsible for providing basic care including assisting providers with all procedures and tests, traveling to satellite facilities with providers, providing patient education and teaching, communicating effectively with patients and all members of the clinical services team including receiving, recording, and responding to patient calls, and assisting other staff in the clinic. This position will be based in Edina, MN but will include travel to Princeton office two days a week.
- Performs routine office procedures and testing in a safe and effective manner.
- Maintains a constant awareness of policies and procedures.
- Effectively communicates via telephone and in-person in a courteous, prompt and polite manner.
- Documents all information accurately in EMR.
- Responds to voicemail in a timely manner.
- Identifies common and recurring needs of the patient.
- Keeps all clinical areas clean and properly stocked.
- Identifies patient education needs and provide information.
- Documents observations, actions and patient outcomes.
- Handles information with discretion and maintains confidentiality.
- Communicates effectively and professionally with providers, clinic director, nurse manager, co-workers and patients.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS/ABILITIES TO EFFECTIVELY PERFORM RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to perform routine office procedures in a safe and effective manner.
- Incorporate use of technology into day-to-day tasks
- Represent Urology Associates in a professional manner related to appearance, communication and the maintenance of patient and company confidentiality.
- Ability to effectively communicate and work efficiently with direct manager, administration, providers, patients and staff.
- Can effectively organize work, make improvements and correct problems.
- Consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Hold a current certification or license as:
- Certified Medical Assistant
- Licensed Pratical Nurse
Job Type: Full-time
- Some previous clinical experience preferred (however on the job training will be provided)
Minnesota Urology, P.A. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.